Our laboratory partners are based at the National Institute for Bioprocessing Research & Technology(NIBRT) and the Department of Biology at Maynooth University. We have world-class facilities for nanotechnology and bioprocessing, including proteomic, glycobiology labs and molecular biology labs. We have state of the art molecular proteomic instrumentation and advanced core
instruments for glycan analysis including
• High-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
• Extensive mass spectrometry platforms including MALDI-TOF, ESI-MS, Agilent LC-MS 6340 ETD mass spectrometer, Ettan MALDI-ToF mass spectrometer, Thermo Q-Exactive mass spectrometer
• Capillary electrophoresis laser induced fluorescent (CE-LIF),
• Advanced microscopy for the investigation of dynamic processes of living cells
• Fluorescent image analysis system.
• Spectrophotometer-fluorimeter-96-well plate reader.
• 96-well plate reader for scintillation and luminescence.
• SDS-PAGE, 2D-PAGE and Western blotting apparatus.
• Cell culture facility with regular quality control of cell viability.