Our Mission and Goals
We use cutting edge proteo-genomic technology to identify novel targets for development of new diagnostic tests and treatments.
Our state of the art clinical facility opened in 2014 and is located in the Whitty building of the Mater University Hospital Ireland’s premier teaching hospital.
Our research laboratories are currently based at Maynooth University and NIBRT on the University College Dublin Campus
Driven by compassion for patients with blood diseases we have set up an innovative program in partnership with global academic, scientific and industry partners focused on
- The development of new tests to allow Personalised Precision Medicine approaches
- The development of a Global Clinical Trial program of new therapies through our international partnerships allowing Real-Time Access for our patients to best available treatments.
- Mentorship and training of a future generation of Clinician – Scientist Specialists through our MD-PhD Program twinned with the Dana Farber Cancer Institute/Harvard University, USA.
Using Next Generation Proteomics and Bioinformatics our scientists test biological samples from patients with blood diseases.
Precise correlation of clinical characteristics and specific therapies with unique proteo-molecular profiles facilitate the discovery of new disease targets.
- Precisely correlate clinical characteristics and specific therapies with unique proteo-molecular profiles facilitate the discovery of new disease targets for diagnostic test and drug development strategies.
- develop new predictive “thera-nostic” tests in a personalised medicine approach
- develop new biological therapies
- optimise existing therapies
- develop accessible personalised nano-technology platforms